These little beauties by Joanne from Inspired taste are a beautiful color and will keep you full for hours after eating just one serving.
This cupcake is awesome – the cake batter is rich and creamy; a nice treat of fresh apples in the middle, cinnamon roll dough and streusel topping on the top… it’s as decadent as it sounds.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and diced in to 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Juice of half lemon (about 1 1/2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can (12.4 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- whipped cream
- caramel-flavored syrup
Please look preparation method at :inspiredtaste