Halloween is coming closer and why don’t you make this cute colorful bark for your Halloween party.
If you are looking for an easy treat like candy for Halloween, give a try this Halloween Candy Bark by Smells-like-Home.
Easy to make and easy to consume. I think you’ll like this one. Enjoy and Happy Halloween!
- 1 pound bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3 (2.1-ounce) Butterfinger bars, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 (1.4-ounce) Heath bars, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 8 (0.55-ounce) peanut butter cups, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup honey roasted peanuts
- Reese’s pieces, and/or yellow and orange M&M’s
- 3 ounces white chocolate
Please look preparation method at :smells-like-home