Who does not like chocolate …
you can eat for breakfast,lunch or dinner.
These Banana Split Brownies
are easy, quick and delicious!
for the brownies
1 cup butter
cup of sugar
pinch of salt
3 large eggs
1 banana – mashed
pinch of vanilla
1/2 cup flour
2/3 cup cocoa powder
for the topping
5/6 cup Heavy cream
1 banana – chopped
3.5 (Oz) dark chocolate
1. Melt the butter over a fire, cook a few minutes until bubbles stop
2. Turn off and let it cool for a few minutes.
3. Whisk the eggs with the sugar and salt, add the mashed banana and
vanilla extract, then butter and flour and cocoa in the end.
4. Roll out the dough into the prepared pan, which are greased with butter
and sprinkled with flour and bake for about 30 minutes at 350 F in
1. While brownies are cooling make the topping.
2. Heat heavy cream in a bowl, but it must not to boil.
3. Chop bananas and chocolate and pour over them heavy cream and stir
until the chocolate has melted.
4. Allow to cool for an hour, and then stir and coat the cake.
5. Chill and serve with coffee in good company!