Need a special dessert – this is it.
This Strawberries and Cream Pie by Just Putzing is dessert a sweet, creamy filling topped with slightly tart strawberries and just a bit of chocolate drizzled over the top,all supported by flaky graham cracker crumbs pie crust.Looks aside, this is the most decadent yet light, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth fruit pie and you can whip it up in a jiffy.Pretty pie will impress your guests!
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (About 9 full/long crackers — just throw them in a gallon bag, zip, and crush with a rolling pin.)
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 8oz blocks of cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups heavy cream + 1 tbsp
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 carton strawberries, sliced into thirds or halves
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Please look preparation method at :justputzing