Taste the tropics in this cream pie with pineapple,cream cheese,lots of cream of coconut and pecan sandies.
This is a fantastic summer dessert and look so delicious and scrumptious,thanks to Ashley from KitchenMeetsGirl for recipe.
- 2 cups Pecan Sandies, crushed (about 16 cookies)
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups cream of coconut, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
Please look preparation method at :kitchenmeetsgirl